Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Snippets

Another text conversation (between Lorenzo and I this time):

Lorenzo: Napanaginipan kita!
Me: Ano naman yung napanaginipan mo?
Lorenzo: Nasa beach eh. Basta what I can remember is naka-white skirt ka (yes that sounds like me) then nagbikini. Tapos may yacht. You were drinking lemonade. Basta lahat ng things nasa white except water and sky. (Huh? Ano daw?)
Me: Bikini? Whaaaat? Hahaha Ü ‘stig, I never wore a bikini ever. Sa bora ba yun? Ü
Lorenzo: D ko alam eh…alam mo yung mga “Am I dead?” sequence ng mga movies? Parang paradise watchamacallit. Don’t worry bagay naman at di bastusin. (Hahaha he knows me too well)
Me: Ah ok, no offense taken =P I like that better. Anghel na naka-bikini hehehe ang feeling ko! (Nagbuhat po ako ng sariling bangko. Thank you.)
Lorenzo: Hehe and besides there was nothing lewd. Just baskin’ the sun Ü
Me: Haha thank you for being hinest, lolo Ü
Lorenzo: Wala yun no…panaginip lang yun Ü dapat may digicam akong dala Ü
Me: Ang defensive ng lolo ko ha =P Wala akong kasama?
Lorenzo: May ibang tao pero ikaw yung kilala ko.
----------Pause as I attend my combat classes.-----------
Lorenzo: Hope you’re not mad or something…
Me: No I’m not mad. Nag-gym lang ako lolo Ü
Lorenzo: Whew! Ü kala ko nagalit ka. Good night lola Ü

(Honestly, what is it with me and lolo/lola?)

Gosh, do guys really think I’m that easily pricked? (Rolling eyes.) Give me some credit, man!


Random things about my friends

Jenjen and Laney NEVER let a Mango sale pass without buying anything. I think it rubbed off on me a little bit.

Law has the hairiest legs I’ve ever seen (makes me wanna shave them off mwahahahahahahah!!!!! I can just imagine him retorting, “Lay off my legs, you crazy pervert!!! [Haha you wish!]))

Sap twirls her hair around her fingers whenever she’s nervous or unsure about something.

Pogito, Suave and Torpeh are crazy about shoes (oh yes they are. Grabe! Can’t let a midnight madness sale pass by without buying at least a pair.)

Torpeh eats 5 jumbo cheese hotdogs for dinner at least twice a week. (Torps, do you remember Sir Ipe’s veggie lecture back then?)

Pogito has a birthmark on her butt. So does Torpeh. (They told me, ok? I didn’t peek!)

Suave is a closet sentimental girl. She pretends to hate mushy love songs. Wehehehehehe. She calls her Zen Micro “my precious.”

Pogito’s blood composition is half red blood cells, one fourth hot Nescafe and ¼ Nescafe Ice.

Didit reminds me of those adorable little kids in ‘Going Bulilit’ whenever she says “Nye!”

Law likes to write his thoughts on the border of the pages of the book he’s reading.

Jae has beautiful penmanship. His heiroglyphics are so much better looking than mine.

Law introduced the muscovado to me one afternoon in Odd Manila, UP Diliman.

Law and Petweet were my companions when I ate isaw for the first time.

Zee always smells like the strawberry lip balm of The Body Shop. Sweet!

Carlo is the second beefiest guy friend I have. Cax the hunk is the first, Will the meek hunk’s the third.

Jaypee has a three-word description of himself emblazoned on the hood of his car. (M-------- when wet!)

Wesley is the snootiest, pinakamataray guy friend that I have.

Pat loves to play the game “pretend-to-be-bag-snatchers-and-make-your-girl-friends-scream” right in the middle of a high-foot traffic street.

Mousey’s bloodline is directly linked to her credit cards.

S. Beauty is twenty three but looks like seventeen.

And Karlo is the only guy friend I know who splurged P12,000 for clothes in just one store. Now who says only girls love shopping?

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home