Friday, July 15, 2005

ENOUGH

I have reached my boiling point right now about a certain person (let’s call him Wallace since the meaning of the name is “Stranger”). He has got to be the most frustrating guy in my life. Well, not for long now – this is the last time that I will exert any effort for him. Enough. I don’t need the stress. I don’t need the frustration in trying to second-guess whatever it is that he wants to convey. I don’t need the feeling of being unsure, of being kept hanging about something so trivial. Kinakausap ko siya ng maayos, sana naman sumagot siya ng maayos. WTF, man, all I wanted to know was if he could make it or not. Don’t you just hate it when you text someone, asking about something, say, a meeting happening on that day itself and then never getting any reply? I know I must’ve looked like a nagging moron, calling him up and texting him four times in the span of two days, but I did it just to show that I was really psyched about that meeting. Hindi pa nga makulit yon eh. Not answering my calls and texts is not the polite or manly way to say “No.” It’s the coward’s way (and no, I’m not going to apologize). You could simply send a text. Or tell me directly. Is that so hard to do? I can read a bloody text or take a bloody hint, you know.

Writing this is absolutely cathartic for me. I’ll give Wallace the satisfaction of knowing that he affected me this way if he reads this. Just this once. And never again.

To Wallace, here’s my message: Fine. I got the hint. If you’ve got any excuses, I don’t want to hear it. Now go away and leave me alone.

I don’t deserve to be treated this way. I don’t know why I’m letting him. Bloody hell. Enough is enough.

2 Sentiments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goshhh girl...drop him! you deserve so much better!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guy's got a lot of issues. kaw kasi eh. dapat si TR na lang hahahahahahahahahahahahah =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home