Sunday, June 19, 2005

Of Marriage and Banking Awards

Mabel got married last Wednesday. I was teary-eyed when she was walking down the aisle to the song of "Ikaw." Haaaay...weddings do bring out my softie side, and makes me wonder when the heck is gonna be my turn to walk down that dreaded (or anticipated) aisle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My bouquet of flowers

On to other things...
One of my products won an international award! Woohooo! I attended the awards night cum gala dinner with my bank's bigwigs. Since the news embargo period already passed, I can post an event picture here already.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Too bad my boss couldn't make it since he was tied up with another event at Tagaytay. I would've wanted him to be there as well.

I can't believe the things that are happening to me. I feel so much blessed. Thank You, thank You, thank You, Lord.

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home