Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fleeting thoughts

It’s nice to stay in a first class hotel suite while traveling.

The view from the top is absolutely spectacular.

Manila is beautiful at night.

I am overeating again.

Mabelle’s getting married on the 15th.

I’m listening to Blue’s “Don’t Treat Me Like A Fool.” Hmm, how very apt.

My line for the week (to Jerome): “I know you have fantasies of lasciviousness…”

I want to watch “A Lot Like Love.”

Chad Michael Murray is sizzling HOT. Watching House of Wax is worth every penny, if only to see Paris Hilton get killed.

My dad took all my Chicharritos chicharon to Singapore. I didn't even see them. Takaw talaga.

I have a craving for UP’s isaw (the one that’s sold outside the International Center).

“We’re being summoned by the godfather” (of our so-called ‘mafia’). – Oli (enclosed words mine)

Jenny’s burned out.

Jae’s coming to Manila this week.

I’m in dire need of a long, soothing massage.

My dad gave my mum a diamond trilogy ring for their 24th wedding anniversary.

I love Jordi Labanda’s illustrations.

I’m feeling uncertain about my future.

B's eldest daughter once remarked, "Dad, where can I find true love? I wanna find true love..." She was only seventeen.

I want to go shopping this weekend.

Loalde has such nice clothes.

Creative came out with Zen Neeon, which is Shmooshy’s cousin. It has a 5GB memory and standard black casing. Comes in ten different colors and four different backlights, and an option in changing its skin (reminds me of Nokia’s X-press On Color Covers). It has a non-removable battery, though. Bummer.

I’m feeling dizzy again @c@ so I’m signing off for now. Peace out!

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home