Monday, June 06, 2005

Ten Songs That Have To Be Played In My Wedding

One of my friends is going to marry next week, and I'm feeling very sentimental. I haven't found the man of my dreams yet, but I've got my songs already lined up.

1. Once In A Lifetime (Kenny Loggins feat. Human Nature): This is going to be the song on our music video Ü

2. Only Hope (Switchfoot): As I'm walking down the aisle

3. Crazy For You (Madonna)

4. Angels Brought Me Here (Guy Sebastian or Carrie Underwood)

5. Ngayon at Kailanman (George Canseco/Basil Valdez): a must play at any Filipino wedding

6. Kailangan Kita (Gary V.)

7. The Prayer

8. You Raise Me Up

9. Ikaw Lamang

10. Ikaw

Darn. Ang daming langgam!!!

1 Sentiments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear lola, i know you're already tired from hearing this, but...






boyfirend muna. hehehe =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home