Monday, June 20, 2005

Queer Eye for the Gay Guy

I saw him first as he was being introduced to the Jap Cook, Max Brenner and Spiderman. I thought, “Hmm…what a gorgeous face!” He was sporting an F4 haircut. Hmm, pwede na. Then the outfit…oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. He looked like a dancing instructor. He was wearing a long-sleeved polo shirt tucked into his black pants, with the buttons unbuttoned from the top until the middle of his chest. Sablay! Sayang!

Then last Saturday, at our company sportsfest, he had his hair cut short and dyed at the ends. Hmm, bagay. So far so good. He was wearing a fitted sleeveless shirt and black jogging pants. Ok, sige, mukhang papasa. When he walked, when he moved…sige na nga, effeminate ng konti, just don’t loose it completely. Was he going to be my eye candy permanently?

Dyaran-dyaraaaaan!!! It was their team’s turn to show their stuff for the cheerdancing competition. Everything was going well until…shake, body-body-dancer! AAArrrggghhhhhh, oh my dear, para siyang kiti-kiti sumayaw. Is it just me or is it my taste in men beginning to get, ahh, questionable?

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home