Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thirty five random things about me - issue #1

1. I’m not as innocent as you think I am.
2. I hate DOMs. And guys who act like one.
3. I love ChocNut.
4. Sushi is a snack.
5. I’m deathly afraid of rodents.
6. I love to dance alone in my room.
7. I wish Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were together in real life.
8. I don’t like Jennifer Aniston.
9. Retail therapy is the medicine I’m always willing to take.
10. Procrastinating is one of the things I’m good at.
11. I remember birthdays and car plate numbers.
12. I am a closet boyband fanatic.
13. Lancome is the only brand of foundation I prefer smothering on my face. It’s the only brand I’m not allergic to. All the others make my face blotchy in a couple of hours.
14. I shop for make-up once every two years.
15. I pray everyday.
16. My left eye’s grade is 775, my right eye is 800 (or vice versa).
17. My hair is a big house of split ends.
18. I wear fake pearl earrings because my mum won’t let me wear real ones (legend says if single women wore pearl earrings they’d be old maids. Whatevah.).
19. I have six credit cards. Thankfully I don’t use all of them.
20. My average number of hours of sleep is only 5.
21. I drink Milo freeze almost every morning.
22. Chocolate is a food group.
23. Mango is both a fruit and a store.
24. I hate people who cut in front of me (or other people) whenever I’m lined up. Why can’t they line up like everybody else?
25. I hate drivers who do not use their signals when they’re trying to make singit.
26. The MRT is one heck of an invention made by man. So is the bullet train, the underwater rails, and the MTR.
27. I like to read Isabel Allende and Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s books with a dictionary right beside me.
28. If I send an email without anything on it, it’s all that darned Watson’s fault, ok???
29. I avoid alcoholic and carbonated drinks like the plague.
30. Isaw, fishballs and kwek-kwek are three of the Pinoy’s ingenious ways to fend off starvation (damn delicious, too).
31. My stockings have an average lifespan of 2 days (no distinction between the cheap and the expensive ones).
32. I have a thing for day old stubble in guys.
33. I hate totalitarian regimes.
34. I love kids. No, seriously, I do.
35. I’m giving dating a chance. (Takers, anyone? Ü)

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home