Sunday, June 26, 2005

Technologically Impaired

Shmooshy has to *bawl* undergo surgery!!! It'll be away from me for almost a month! Waaaaahhhh! Shmooshy had to go back to Singapore because some guy in the Creative Team Support unknowingly made me erase its firmware. Grrrrr...I was so upset last night because of that. Aren't technical support people supposed to help you fix things, not aggravate them? I emailed him so many times that Shmooshy can't be read by E----- G-------. All I want was a problem for that, but noooo, he had to make me download all kinds of stuff, install, uninstall and reinstall softwares, erase firmware to fix Shmooshy but to no avail. Sigh. Nakakainis.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My loveable Shmooshy

I listen to Shmooshy every single day, it helps me pass the time, it helps me not lose track of my groove. And now, it had to be away from me for three whole weeks!!! I didn't want the Creative Service Center here to touch it, because the warranty can be made void since Shmooshy was bought in Singapore.

And now I have just found out that my dear brother is taking away E----- G------- and Spiff with him to Japan for three months! Waaaaaaahhhhh!!! How can I function normally without three of my beloved techie pets??? How, how how??? The horror, the horror!!! I guess it's back to the caveman era for me. Thank goodness for my phone, also named E----- G-------, who can temporarily replace Shmooshy and Spiff for while. I'll miss them. Come back quickly, my beloved pets!!! Please!!! Your mummy's missing you already!

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home