Thursday, July 07, 2005

Fifteen Pick Up lines

Pick up lines. Why would anyone ever want to use pick up lines, anyway? I admit, some of them work if they’re real or witty enough, but do guys really have to use them? Most of them drive me to have fits of laughter which, of course, would embarrass the guys dropping them. Part of the embarrassment is my fault, I know. But hello, most girls don’t want to hear pick up lines. They’re so lame. It would be better off if guys just get it real and go straight to the point.

I’ve compiled some pick up lines that my friends and I had the fortunate (or unfortunate) opportunity to hear. I’m sure you can find it on the Internet also; for all we know it was there where the guys got it in the first place. I think we were lucky enough to merit the interest of pretty decent guys. Hehehe.

1. Hey, wanna get lucky? (No.)
2. Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven's a long way from here. (Uh….)
3. Did it hurt? Girl: Did what hurt? Guy: When you fell out of heaven? (Cheesy…)
4. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. (Pwedeng pumasa…)
5. I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Girl: No. Guy: Well then, please start. (Yabang mo, ‘tol!)
6. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you. (Get away from me you schizo!)
7. Hi. Are you cute?
8. I bet you P50 you're gonna turn me down.
9. You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
10. Hi. I'm gay, think you can convert me? (Panalo!)
11. Do you have a boyfriend? No. Want one? (Can you guess to whom this was said to?)
12. Hi. Wanna dance?
13. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
14. Wow. (This is very effective. So simple! I don’t know what’s up with guys and the sun moon stars or whatever…)
15. (My favorite from the French duude!) Hi, do you know how much an average penguin weighs? Girl: No Guy: Just enough to break the ice, hi, I’m ______.

Effectiveness of these pick-up lines are not guaranteed. It has to have the right place, right time and the right delivery. BUT, you can almost always get the name of the girl you’re eyeing (provided that she isn’t attached or don’t have overprotective male friends around) since we, as a courtesy and sign of uh, respect to the guts you’ve shown in approaching us, are obliged to smile and say hi at the very least. Just hope that the names you’ve been given are real.

2 Sentiments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! abaaa so it's true then ;)

glad to know you still remember the line i used on you. and very glad that bumenta pala siya. hehehe.

blame achi jess and enzo for giving me this site. you take care. ciao!


PS. is it too presumptuous of me to assume that i'm voldermort? =P wahahahaha it's a good thing i'm not in pinas anymore, because i'm sure you'll have my head after reading this. wekekekekekek. cheers andrea! i'll visit you when i go back!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Lola Tabachoy said...

mister wong,

wakekekekekek! happy graduation! (sa wakas!) go make an atom bomb that can annihilate you know whats! (yah, let's refer to them as dementors) please please please? is it just me or is the excitement for harry potter 6 that's crackling in the air? take care dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home