Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Top Twenty Five Reasons Why I Love My Buddy Guards So Much

Here's a short tribute to my guy friends, who have been putting up with my insanity for the past seven years now, and I hope (and I'm sure) they're looking forward in spending more crazy years with me. I don't know what brought about this entry. I spent some time with them over the weekend and I thought they, of all people, rightfully deserve a pseudo-altar in cyberspace on my blog. So guys, you know who you are. My heartfelt thanks!

1. They are brutally honest in their opinions.
2. They tell you when you look nice…
3. and yep, they ogle at you openly.
4. They can say really nice things about you and actually mean it…
5. and they won’t be waiting for something in return. (Well, maybe a compliment too hahaha)
6. They will fight for you until death whenever some guy hurts you in one way or another.
7. The way they’re so protective of you in everything makes you feel really loved.
8. They teach you about guy stuff that you won’t ever learn from your girl friends.
9. They eat a lot. And drink moderately and a lot. (Labo…)
10. Two of my guy friends are the authority in girl’s clothes. And they are not gay.
11. You can make them come and pick you up in your Makati office even if they’re over in Commonwealth or Antipolo if you have a plausible reason.
12. They forgive you easily for your mistakes…
13. but won’t let you get away with major ones.
14. They can pamper you and treat you like a princess (I always feel that way whenever I’m with them).
15. You can laugh at their burps and farts. (Phew!!!)
16. They teach you how to punch and kick properly so you’d know how to defend yourself.
17. You can always drag one of them in those cheesy, chick-flick kind or Tagalog movies and laugh about it after.
18. They bring you flowers or doughnuts if you drop hints heavily enough! (Hahahahaha it worked for me!)
19. They make the funniest faces in pictures.
20. They give you additional female friends in the form of their significant other…
21. and you can, together with their girlfriends, make fun of them hahahahaha Ü
22. They give very sensible advice.
23. They serve as very valuable gatekeepers and appraisers of every guy that shows interest in you.
24. They think you deserve a man who’s nothing short of perfect.
25. And they are very charming too! (*smirk*)

1 Sentiments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohohohohoho so you twisted his arm to bring you doughnuts pala ha? eh what's this i hear about a second and a third box delivered right at your doorstep? *smirk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home