Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tidbits

I am totally hooked on CSI Las Vegas. (Whooooo are you? Who-who, who-who???) It all started when my bro came back from a three-month training program from Japan. He downloaded several episodes of CSI into E----- Gorgeous and voila! I was hooked. I can finish one whole season in two days.

Every time I watch an episode I always feel like my job’s boring in comparison to what they do. Too bad our country doesn’t have enough funding for a state-of-the-art crime lab the folks have over in the land of milk and honey.


Another goes…

Yay! Oh dear! The Single Since Birth Club lost another member last Sunday. Chase, one of my ex-colleagues from the first credit card company in the P.I., took the leap. I was hounding him to death for the details, and was more excited about it than he was. Guys talaga.


A Much Needed Break

YAYYY!!! I'll be hauling my ass to my third home, the city of Merlion, Singapore! I remember Jacob telling me when he first stepped foot on that city. "It's a man-made utopia, Eunice..." I really, really need a break away from Manila, away from work, away from the people I'd like to see blow into smithereens. Heh. And I'll probably shop til I drop, and shake my ass down in Zouk or in Momo. And I'll eat their version of dirty ice cream, tako pachi, taka dog, roti prhata and kaya toast. Oh heaven!


MIKAAAA!!!

Haha!!! My friend Mabelle gave birth to a baby girl last Saturday (or was it Sunday?) at the Asian Hospital. The angel is going to be named Patricia Mikaela. My mum got all sentimental and has been hinting that she'd really like a grandchild soon. My bro and I, after hearing every parinig, immediately roll our eyes and go in the opposite directions. I don't see that happening anytime soon! Hehehe =)

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home