Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Together Again

I picked up my whole family at the airport last Saturday. Twas so nice, my dad who came back from Singapore surprised my bro who was coming back from Japan. And mum was coming home from Davao. In short, Driver ako nung Saturday.

My bro bought an IPod Nano. My mum told me that he was supposed to buy me one, too, when he heard that my Shmooshy's broken again (aww brothers are really sweet, they just don't show it that much!) but my mum told him not to since Shmooshy's gonna be replaced. My new Shmooshy paled in comparison when put side by side with that...that nano!!! (haha griping!)


Really thin!

He gave me hair chopsticks which I specifically requested. He told me he must've looked at almost every store at every mall in Japan before finding it somewhere. Haha, anything for atzi, huh? =)



Two of the sticks are actually pantutuli which you use to clean your ears...he mistook them for hair chopsticks! Hehehe.

Yes...he's back. I can now bug him all I want.

1 Sentiments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Chinese blog awards launched
The first Chinese blog awards have been announced by popular Chinese portal sina.com According to Chinastic, anyone can submit their own or their favorite blogs, but they must be based on the free blog system ...

Wonderful blog you have here! Let me bookmark it now ! If you have time I have a insurance quotes california auto blog.
It covers insurance quotes california auto related stuff.

Come over if you are free! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home