Sunday, September 11, 2005

One of my birthday wishes was fulfilled today: I got to kiss Liam Isaac! And Carlos Miguel too. They're so cute. Tulo laway pareho hwehehehe =)

I have other stuff to add on my wishlist. I know di naman lahat makukuha ko, kaya nga wishlist eh =)

1. The Complete Calvin and Hobbes (Hardcover) - this hasn't been released yet and it's going to be available in the US initially and in Amazon.com. If you want go check it out at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0740748475/002-0129820-1565611?v=glance

2. CS Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia Book Set

3. Another shopping spree in Powerbooks, Amazon.com or Books Kinokuniya

4. A new pair of flip flops (kahit spartan lang. hahaha)

5. The time and determination to learn and play the violin

6. CDs by Don Moen, Gary V

7. The complete set of Left Behind novels

8. Higher purchasing power (read: higher compensation! hahahaha!)

9. Laser treatment for my eyes


I think I must be getting old. Last Friday my colleagues and I threw a despedinner for three of our former colleagues: Dan, Erick and Jane. We went to MYLK (bad choice, the food wasn't great, yuch), to Cena to have a round of drinks and then to Ice. Around 9:30pm my eyelids were already drooping lazily. I wanted to dance but I don't want to do it in such a public place. I don't know why, I just have a thing against clubbing in some place where I don't know most of the people. I'd rather dance in company parties, or at a friend's place. I feel safer that way.

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home