Friday, September 09, 2005

Kilabot ng mga ------

One of my bestest guy friends texted me something that made me laugh this morning. Let’s call him, uh, Jacob. Turns out he was, ah, manhandled (*snicker* pardon the pun!!! *snicker*) by 2 gay men at 9 am in the morning! Tough luck. He told me that one guy put his hand on the side of his (Jacob’s) body. Jacob told me that if the guy lowered his hand any further he would’ve decked the guy. He gets that a lot – when we were in Boracay, in Galera, at the malls – even now! He’s puzzled and weirded out and what worries him, he says, is maybe he gives off the air that he’s gay and available. I go, Aww. Kilabot ng mga ------!!! Ang sagwa! Hehehe.

He texted back, That is not a nice thing to say. =P

I replied, Ze truth hurtz, beybe. Ingat ka. Seryoso. Ü (I’m so mean.)

Let me clarify: I have nothing against gays. I have two very good friends that are both gays. They are both wonderful persons. Very decent. Yes, that’s the key word – decent. And they know how to respect other people (ergo, people respect them in return). What I don’t like about some men (both gays and straight) is that they can’t keep their hands to themselves. I remember one incident in the MRT that still gets my blood boiling. As I stood up to get off at Buendia station, the old guy sitting beside me quicly moved to my seat. Since the train was packed, it took a while for me to be able to walk to the doors. As I was waiting for the crowd to move, I suddenly felt the old man lightly palm the curve of my gluteus. Argh. After counting to five I angrily slapped his hand and said in a very loud voice: “Hoy mama. Ang tanda-tanda niyo na yung mga kamay niyo kung san-san pa nakakarating!!!”

Decency. It’s so hard to find that nowadays. The flipside is: if women did the “tsansing” to other men, it’s almost always 99.9% ok. The guys cannot, will not complain! Haha. Buti nga.(?) Serves the men right for having double standards for almost everything.

Another story: Lorenzo, another KNMB, once told me that a guy came up to him and said “I really like you. You’re cute.” Then he told me how the guy ran after him later that night. Literally ran after him. Hehehe. Pano kaya kung kasing laki ni Yokozuna yung guy na humabol sa kanya? At inabutan siya? Oh dear.

But admittedly, guys who are KNMB are really cute. I have yet to meet a guy who is KNMB and not cute by general standards. Just goes to show that gays have really fine taste in men.

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home