Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Shmooshy's Twin

Why did this have to happen?!?! I should’ve seen this coming when Apple came out with the Ipod Nano!!! Droooool. Darn Creative. I. Am. Such. An. Insatiable. Techno.gadget.freak. So, tell me. How can you possibly resist this?


The New Zen Micro Photo. Drool.

Too bad you can’t take pictures with it. That’s the only thing missing. Boooooo.

Nokia came out with the N91, which is a phone, a camera and an mp3 player in one (well those were the main features). It boasts of a four gigabyte capacity, which will be able to store about 3,000 songs. Mmmmhmmm…that translates to about 1.33MB per song (wma or mp3), meaning the sound quality wouldn’t be as nice and clear. And I’ll bet that 4GB is more like 3.5GB anyways. Everyone knows that.

Yes, I’m griping. So what?

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home