Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Your Song

Shmooshy's been drawing out my jologs side. I've been listening to such an eclectic mix of singers and musicians, from Moby, Oasis to Aqua, Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, Michael learns to rock, to Ewan McGregor (I think Jen almost had a heart attack when she saw backstreet boys and bituing walang ningning on my playlist, hehehe).

Speaking of Ewan McGregor, I'm listening to his rendition of "Your Song" from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. It brought back a conversation I had with Lawrence, one of my dearet friends, when I was in college. I told him that when I fall in love with someone in the future, I want to fall in love like the way Ewan sung that song: building up and then swelling with emotion, with Alessandro Safina and a whole orchestra swirling their music into a brilliant crescendo. Whew. He shook his head, and told me, "Hay nako, E-----, bahala ka. That's such a fantastic kind of love. It rarely comes true," with a hint of frustration lacing his voice. But still, I believe it will happen to me. Forget your heart and you listen to your heart. Find someone you can love like CRAZY and who will love you the same way back. Yeah, definitely. =)

0 Sentiments:

<< Home