Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Meet Shmooshy

I'd like you to meet my Shmooshy! It arrived yesterday afternoon. I came home from work, and there it was, wrapped in a brown box lovingly shipped from my dad. Oooohhh, I grabbed it, locked myself in my room and proceeded to carefully, surgically cut off the meters of scotch tape wrapped around it. Since I just my second ever manicure in my life for a photo shoot (hahaha, really long story), I wasn't keen on ruining my finely polished, french-tipped nails that I paid an atrocious amount for (all for the love of Sigrid, hehehe), so the unwrapping took such long, agonizing minutes.

And then! It was free!!!! I reverently took the box and opened it. There it was, my Shmooshy, shining in its silver glory, still with the sticky things on its front and back. My dad took really great care of it, he even asked for my permission to use it when he was the one who bought it - go figure. My mum called me about five times to go to the dinner table (one call is usually enough to make me running). I was ecstatic, I wolfed down my dinner, washed my plates and my baunan, and promptly locked myself in my room again to figure out how Shmooshy worked. I took out my laptop, aptly named E----- Gorgeous (yes, I name my gadgets, my handphone is also named E----- Gorgeous, they're twins), and proceeded to install the CD that would make Shmooshy and E----- Gorgeous communicate. Ahhh, bliss, bliss, bliss! Thirty minutes later I was dancing around my room, bopping my head as I tried Shmooshy on. If anyone were to walk in my room at that moment they would really think I'm mentally deranged (ha, so what's new?). I am such a gadget geekfreak, I really think they turn me on more than guys, hahahahahahha!!!! (I'm pathetic. I don't care=)) So there. Believe me, one of these days I MIGHT just put a picture of me and Shmooshy together here.

0 Sentiments:

<< Home