Tuesday, March 01, 2005

obsessed about orlando

yes! i admit it! and i am PROUD to admit it! i have fallen madly in love with Orlando Bloom (i wish you could hear me sigh...)!!! and before you say "you and every other hot-blooded woman who's seen LOTR," take note that yes, he was gorgeous in LOTR, but i was drooling over Viggo a.k.a. King Aragorn. Orlando was too clean back in LOTR. i have a preference over rugged males. so when i saw Pirates of the Carribean on cable last weekend, i just found myself staring at the telly, waiting for the close-up of that dashing William Turner (see, i even started using Brit slang to get in the mood). My wallpaper is, of course, a black haired Orlando, with those dark intense eyes staring at me all the time. In fact, whilst i was talking to one of my male friends over the phone yesterday, i promptly drifted off when i saw him on my PC. after a few moments my friend said, "hey are you still there?" "Oh, sorry, I was staring at Orlando right now, C----, how can you possibly compete?" I could almost see him roll his eyes at my response.

I just love the symmetry of his face. I am a sucker for dark eyes and great smile (ha, can you tell? Read my previous post about Constantine), so it's no wonder i am obsessed with him right now. I know my adoration will soon fade, but heck, I haven't had a crush on someone in such a long time that I'm going to make the most out of this obsession of mine. I was seriously considering taking up my masters in England (yep, i was, am, that obsessed) just so the chance of me bumping into him was greater. Pathetic, huh? Give it a month and I'll probably be back to my old self. My flavor this March is the Mr. Orlando Bloom. But now I'm wondering who's going to be in April?