Sunday, March 13, 2005

saturday fun fun fun!

Yesterday we had a Sales and Service Rally on my company. It was so fun, I really enjoyed myself. The day's activities included the group competition of the various teams composed of our branches all over the Philippines, and it was so funny seeing them in such a different, light-hearted mood. My boss' daughter, Niki, who just happened to be the It girl from the newest Coke commercial, was there and rendered two songs: the one she sang from her commercial, and Mariah Carey's "Hero." I must say, that girl not only has the beauty and the brains, but one of the best voices I've ever heard (and I'm not sucking up because my boss doesn't even know I have a blog). Ang lupit! She's pretty young, only seventeen, and she's the girl version of my boss.

Afterwards we all headed for Bagaberde for an evening of food, fellowship and fun. MYMP and U-Turn played and...wow, ayos! And then we danced the night away!!! Me and Jody both had our respective "Crushes of the Night." I even got a picture of my crush for the night, thanks to my handy dandy camera. 'Tis a harmless crush, really.

sana'y masabi sa awit kong ito...Ü