Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Have A Question

Anong apelyido ni “Beast”?

E di “Kwit”…

“Beast Kwit”…hehehe! Mamatay ka sa ka-cornyhan! Wahahahaha ÜÜÜ

I sent this text to almost all my friends. The memorable reactions:
Lianne: P*ta! Bwahahahaha.
Jon: Hayop sa kabaduyan a!
Larry: Wala kang magawa no?
Josh: Anong nakain mo?
Rosei: Pot* ang corny!
Jody: Nakakainis yung sinend mo sa text (I can just imagine her pout…hahaha)
Erick: Ang corny nga!
Sir Jun: (immediately scrunched up his face and turned away from me as I dissolved into giggles) … epal…dapat nilagyan mo sa dulo ng “kailangan pa bang i-memorize ‘yan?”
Celeste: (after snickering) Hay nako E---- gutom lang yan…kumain ka na… (eh at least bumenta sa iyo hahaha)
Sir Jan: (Siyempre hindi niya na-gets agad kahit na dineliver ko na yung punchline!) …

Hay. Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko, no?


QUATTRO - got tagged by quacks
four jobs i have had in my life:
1. student
2. bum
3. feeling body combat instructor
4. guinea pig for food

four movies i would watch over and over:
1. LOTR 1/2/3
2. Meet Joe Black
3. Sabrina
4. 13 going on 30

four places i have lived:
1. Novaliches, QC
2. Kalookan City
3. Taiwan
4. Singapore

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. CSI (all the editions)
2. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
3. Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition (jologs ako!)
4. Unwrapped

four places i have been on vacation:
1. Boracay
2. Cabiao
3. Malaysia
4. Indonesia

four websites i visit daily:
1. blogger
2. yahoo mail
3. gmail
4. google

four of my favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. isaw
3. ice cream
4. chocolate

four places i would rather be right now:
1. home
2. paris
3. singapore
4. a beach in maldives

now that that's done, i am going to tag...
1. ken
2. jody
3. jen
4. none

1 Sentiments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger glasses said...

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of eyeglasses with us, they are helpful.

This eyeglass frames article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

This is the best prescription eyeglasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more glasses online articles like that.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about eyeglasses online.

I really like this eye glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

I appreciate your bright ideas in this glasses article. Great work!

I love this cheap glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about eyeglasses frames.

I totally agree with you on the point of prescription sunglasses. This is a nice article for sure.

Great resources of eyewear! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the cheap eyeglasses info, it helps a lot.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about prescription glasses. Your views truly open my mind.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of reading glasses.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful girls glasses info shared in the article.

We share the opinion on women glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

I like your ideas about girls eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more women eyeglasses articles from you.

You have given us some interesting points on girls eyewear. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

I am glad to read some fantastic women eyewear article like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home