Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Long One

Got this from some blog:

A - Accent: Filipino. I can also do Singaporean, Malaysian, Indian and British accents when I’m in the mood.
B - Breakfast Item: Four pieces of pandesal with palaman lovingly prepared by mum, and a plastic cup of Milo Freeze courtesy of Mini-Stop.
C - Chore you hate: Wiping food bits off the table, plates, pots and pans.
D - Dad's Name Ed
E - Essential everyday item: Kikay kit, Shmooshy and my handphone
F - Flavour ice cream: Amici di Don Bosco’s Chocolate Marble gelato
G - Gold or Silver?: Gold
H - Hometown: Quezon City, Phils.
I - Insomnia: Seldom visits me. Tampo na nga ako eh hahaha joke!
J - Job Title: Uhm feeling part-time combat instructor with the girls hahahahaha
K - Kids: Love them to death. Just don’t make me clean up their crap or their vomit. Ugh.
L - Living arrangements: Parents, brother, grandparents, two helpers. Four rooms.
M - Mom's birthplace: Manila, Philippines.
N - Number of significant others you’ve ever had: HAHAHAHAHAHA my friends know the answer to this!
O - Overnight hospital stays: Four days three nights because of one teeny weeny dengue mosquito.
P - Phobia: rats! Snakes!
Q - Queer?: Queer what?
R - Religious Affiliation:
S - Siblings: One younger brother
T - Time you wake up: 5.30 am
U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: Pink highlights for one night!
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Okra and ampalaya.
W - Worst habit: Being blunt and straightforward to the point of pain, and I am such a BIG procrastinator.
X - X-rays you’ve had: uhm…three I think.
Y - Yummy: Sushi, dark chocolate hahaha (sori inside joke namin ng girlfriends ko to), isaw
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo the Virgin and Rooster.


Uhh...


Found a website where supposedly single people can meet and interact with other supposedly single people via chat initially. It has the photo/s, age, location, and a short description of a person’s profile (a la Friendster with the more blatant intention to meet other people – and you don’t even have to be signed up for the service in order to see the profiles). So why am I blogging about this, you ask?

I found a guy’s profile with his photo, age, location and a description of who he wants to meet. It went “I want to meet a girl who I am comfortable!!!” (yes, it has three exclamation points, my dears.) Needless to say, I didn’t even bother to browse his page. Besides, I am looking for a guy who can speak good English. I’m such a bi-yotch.

My point is, if you are going to put your face, your location and (heaven forbid!) your contact details (yes, I’m surprised that a number of the profiles I’ve viewed did this) over the internet (where a gazillion people can see it) on a website that simulates a soiree, be sure as hell that you use correct grammar. Or, if you’re not sure, mag-tagalog ka na lang pre. Mas maganda pang pakinggan.

But then again, you don’t know if the information contained there is true. Maybe the guy’s just fooling around...


Wanted: Creative EP880 earphones

Arrrggghhhh!!! Darn it darn it darn it! I just lost my Creative EP880 earphones at the MRT today! Just now! Some snatcher must've thought that he could get Shmooshy as well! Kainis. My dad will kill me this time - he was the one who bought it for me (doesn't he always buy things for his princess? hehe) just last September! Darn it! Siyempre hindi ko sasabihing nawala. Hay. So I have to put up with Shmooshy's standard earphones. Don't get me wrong. The stock earphones are good, but man, once you've experienced the quality of the EP880 you won't settle for anything less. Sigh. Kaartehan, ano?

0 Sentiments:

Post a Comment

<< Home