Monday, May 22, 2006

Back To School

I’m going off to grad school this July. Yay. Go me. Time to make sense why I’m doing what I’m doing. And time to use my brain cells again. (Not just looking for some other way to market and sell money.) 'Tis funny, though. The four years after college saw me as someone who never entertained the notion of going to grad school in the first place, yet here I am, abso-bloody-lutely ecstatic of going back to school.

I'm excited to buy school supplies again. I'd love to smell new, fresh notebooks, the aroma of instant coffee for cramming and making "a bouquet of sharpened pencils." The joy of writing on the first, clean page of a notebook always gives me a giddy feeling. Sweet.

The test was a bit confusing, though. Felt like those entrance exams I took back in college, particularly the one from my alma mater. I just snapped my test book shut and randomly shaded those A, B, C or D towards the end of the exam since I knew I'd never finish all of them in time (how typical). But, praise God, I passed!!! AND, (please allow me this pagbubuhat ng bangko) I was the eighth highest scorer among 47 examinees. Babaw, yes, but ok lang. Feel good pa rin.

Jo, if you happen to read this entry, I guess I'll be seeing you around the campus. Let's paint the town red after you've finished your SCRA readings! And go food tripping.

5 Sentiments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger montalut said...

eunice!!! wah! just read this now! welcome welcome-- let's do hang out :) orsem na namin sa monday..kayo?

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Lola Tabachoy said...

jo! our classes will start on july 11 pa...phooey...i dunno if we'll have an orsem. baka kasi hindi uso yun sa mga corporate slaves gaya ko hahaha.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger montalut said...

july 11 na next week! text mo ko ha..ano sched mo?

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is very impressive.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger glasses said...

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of eyeglasses with us, they are helpful.

This eyeglass frames article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

This is the best prescription eyeglasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more glasses online articles like that.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about eyeglasses online.

I really like this eye glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

I appreciate your bright ideas in this glasses article. Great work!

I love this cheap glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about eyeglasses frames.

I totally agree with you on the point of prescription sunglasses. This is a nice article for sure.

Great resources of eyewear! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the cheap eyeglasses info, it helps a lot.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about prescription glasses. Your views truly open my mind.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of reading glasses.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful girls glasses info shared in the article.

We share the opinion on women glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

I like your ideas about girls eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more women eyeglasses articles from you.

You have given us some interesting points on girls eyewear. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

I am glad to read some fantastic women eyewear article like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home