Saturday, January 15, 2005

III

Second week gone, third one's coming. Got a call from a lunatic yesterday at lunchtime that made me lie and say that I am married so that he could conveniently get off the phone (I swear, that has got to be the cheapest way to meet girls) and off my back. After I hung up, one of my colleagues was grinning at me, and said "E----, may asawa ka na pala, hindi namin alam!?!" Grrrr...

"Look inside my heart, love is all you'll see..."

I just had my first paycheck for the year, and most of it will go to my credit card bills. I can't do any more shopping as much as I used to because I've just made a major financial decision (and expense, if I may add) that's going to cut my usable funds by one third. Aaaarggghhh.

"You touch me and something in me know what I could have with you..."

Met someone last night through my friends at Diner's. He's nice.

"There are these changes that we cannot end..."

I gained weight!!! Yey!!! I'll be out of my office on Monday and Wednesday doing 'official business' outside! Double yey!!!

"Free to scream, free to bathe, free to paint my toes all day..."

The italicized words are lyrics of songs that have a common theme. The first one to guess correctly the songs and its common theme gets a starbucks frappuccino from me. Of course, you have to go to Ayala Avenue to get your free drink. Ciao!